Saturday, November 5, 2011

Green Peas Cupcakes

I have some green peas powder from my previous bake, so I decided to try baking these green peas cupcakes. I haven't tried these cupcakes, but my girlfriend told me that the cupcakes are very delicious, it has a very fragrant smell, probably because of the peas???


GREEN PEAS CUPCAKES



They are simply just so green in every way....:-D

The ingredients are all very simple, do try them and hope you will like these cupcakes too.

Ingredients:

125g butter

100g icing sugar

2 eggs, beaten

100 self raising flour

1/2 tsp baking powder

65g green peas powder


Method:

Cream butter & sugar until smooth. Gradually add in the eggs bit by bit, mix well.

Fold in the green peas powder, followed by the flour. Mix until well combined.

Bake in a preheated oven of 180 degC for about 20-25 mins.


No comments:

Post a Comment