Saturday, November 5, 2011

Earl Grey Milky Cupcakes

These cupcakes are really yummy, plus if you are an Earl Grey Tea Lover, this will suits you best!!!


EARL GREY TEA MILKY CUPCAKES


This recipe actually uses the normal lipton tea, but I do not have any lipton tea. So I replaced t with Earl Grey Tea! Great choice... ;-D
I couldn't help it but and I had to test one of these cupcakes. Really, I just simply love these Earl Grey Tea Cupcakes!!! My girlfriend had come over to take the cupcakes. She can't resist and asked me if she could eat one now. She did and she loved it as well.
And I hope you do too:))

Ingredients:

100g butter

80g icing sugar

1 egg, beaten

2 tbsps condensed milk

140g plain flour

1 tsp baking powder

50g fresh milk

2 sachets of Earl Grey Tea

(You can replace it with any flavoured tea of your own preference)


Method:

Cream butter & sugar until smooth & creamy. Gradually add in the egg, followed by the condensed milk. Mix well.

Add in the sieved flour & baking powder in batches and mix until well combined.

Pour in the Earl Grey Milk Tea(Earl Grey Tea soaked in the hot milk), and cut the tea bag to mix in the residue into the batter. Mix well.

Bake in a preheated oven of 180-200 degC for about 20-25mins or until firm.



No comments:

Post a Comment