Saturday, July 28, 2012

Spinach Soup with Minced Meat Balls

Today is my home alone with my 2 girls. Hubby's off to work today, Nic had went off to stay with her grandma, my helper had gone out for her off day... So we had a lazy day at home. The weather is so hot...and we stayed in our air-conditioned room...so cool & nice. I had to cook dinner for my 2 girls... Wondering what's best, quick & easy to whip up at 5pm... So what I had left was spinach, and I had bought some minced meat from the market this morning.

I had minced the meat with some prawns, made them into meat balls. Adding some dried clams, wolfberries, red dates and an egg will make a very sweet spinach soup.
 There, dinner's ready for the gals:))
Spinach Soup with Minced Meat Balls
(This soup ingredients will be on my own cooking method.)

Good for 2-3 pax
1 bag of spinach
100-150g of minced meat
4-5 prawns, minced together with the minced meat
some red dates
some wolfberries
10 dried clams
1 egg
1.5L of water
pinch of salt

Method:
 Boil the pot of water. Put in the dried ingredients, boil for about 15mins. Add in the minced meat balls, followed by the spinach. When the soup is about to be ready, crack in the egg and stir. Continue to cook for another 15-30minutes for the sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment