Who doesn't love bananas???
I have a colleague whom loves BANANAS very much!!! As long as it is with bananas, regardless cakes, dessert, kuehs, he'd like it very much... And also even though my cakes are horrible, he will still say it's yummy cos it is bananas... hehehehe...
This is another Banana Chocolate Chips Cake from one of my book collections.
Cake texture for this banana choc chips is great, soft, dense & fluffy... Even my girls whom don't really banana cake, like this very much.
150g caster sugar
100g mashed bananas
200g cake flour
30-50g chocolate rice
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 pieces banana (sliced)
1. Beat margarine & sugar till white & fluffy.
2. Add one egg at a time. Beat well.
3. Alternate flour mixture & milk, mix well.
4. Slowly add in mashed banana and mix well.
5. Pour mixture into a 8x3x3 inches baking pan.
6. Arrange sliced bananas on top.
7. Bake at 170C about 40mins or until a skewer comes out clean.