Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mango Jelly CheeseCake

These Mango Jelly Cakes are very refreshing... I had made a Strawberry Jelly Hearts Cheesecake a couple of weeks ago, and I thought maybe I can try a mango one this time. This mango cheesecake had been a to-bake-list since last year, but I guess there were just simply too many bakes to be tested and to be tried out... So finally I have here, the Mango Jelly Cheesecake:))
Using the same recipe I had from the Strawberry Jelly Hearts Cheesecake, I had replaced everything else to mangoes.
Dice mangoes are mixed into the cheese mixture, topped with diced mangoes followed by the mango jelly.
  I had made the mango cheesecake into a 6" size plus 10 little cupcake sizes.
As for the mango jelly, I had used Hollyfarms Brand. This jelly is very soft and it goes very well with this cheesecake, and it sets off very well too.
Those cheesecakes in the cupcake cases were very good as they were more easily consumed and of course very convenient. No fuss no mess:))
My hubby and my housemate had ate these cupcakes, and both totally agreed that these cheesecakes were fantastic. Topped with lemon rinds, had given the cheesecake a very refreshing taste.
For those cheesecake & mangoes lovers, you might wanna give this a try?
You can find the recipe by CLICKING HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment