Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pandan Coconut Swiss Roll

I sooooo LOVE this Pandan Coconut Swiss Roll...!!!


Of course, they are not the kids' favourite but it is mine!!! hehehehe


My friend had asked me to make a pandan swiss roll for a very long time, but my excuse was, I do not have any pandan juice....

So happened that this month is Aspiring Baker theme of Kueh, I did have some balance pandan juice. So finally here it is....




Pandan Coconut Swiss Roll

I had put pandan juice & pandan paste to enhance the flavour of the cake.

It really smells soooo good and tasted so soft & fluffy!

For the fillings, I had put the whipped cream.

And for the topping, I had put a layer of whipped cream, coated with toasted dessicated coconut flakes.
Verdict of this roll: ???
Fantastic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment