Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chocolate Chips Cupcakes 2

I had joined the Baking Wonderland Malaysia in Facebook, and from there, I have bookmarked lots of recipes in my phone... And I better updated those baked items into my blog before my phone is overloaded with all those recipes.

I had gotten this recipe from Michelle Heong from Baking Wonderland. These chocolate chips cupcakes were a delish! Soft texture... But 1 regret... I didn't add enough chocolate chips.. Hehehe, else it would have been heavenly delish with plenty of chocolate chips!!!

Here is the recipe:
Ingredients:
100g Butter
80g Sugar (75g)
2 eggs
120g self raising flour (125g)
1 tsp baking powder (omiteed)
20g cocoa powder
50g chocolate chips (can use more)
Adequate chocolate chips to sprinkle on top of the batter.

Method:
1. Cream the butter and sugar until well combined. Adding 1 egg at a time and make sure they are well-blended in each addition.
2. Add the flour into the mixture, mix well.
3. Gradually add in the milk.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour the batter into the cupcake cases, about 80% full, bake in a preheated oven of 150C (180C) for about 35mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment