Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pandan Kaya Cake - Revisited

Posting up whatever I can now....

This pandan kaya cake was a revisited recipe... I think I had kind of forgotten how to make this exactly... My 1st attempt was in fact about 1 year ago... And this time, I had made it again as my colleague had asked me to bake one for her for a very very long time, as this cake was her favorite...
Had a little hiccups when I was making this... I couldn't remember how exactly the kaya paste was supposed to be... End up I thought I did wrong, and I threw away the kaya... Gosh... I told hubby, my bakings skills must have disappeared and I have lost my touch...
Nevertheless, I tried my kaya the next night, and I realsied that I hadn't done wrong, and all was in order. It was just becasue I couldn't remember how it should be.
Overall of this pandan cake cake... Good!!!!


I tried making this pandan kaya cake again one of the weekend... But it turned out to be a mess...
Texture of the kaya was horrible.... It tasted more like soft jelly... Oopsie...
What an attempt...:((
But I will try doing another pandan kaya cake soon... :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment