Friday, June 29, 2012

Flower Cupcakes

Well, to tell you the truth, I don't remember exactly which chocolate cupcakes recipes are these... I had made these a couple of weeks back but I hadn't been able to post them up during working hours, thus some of the posts are really out-dated... Sorry... I just can't find much time at home to use my lappy with the gals at home... So for the time being, these posts will be just for viewing purposes:-p
I had made these flower cupcakes for no particular reasons. Sometimes you just want to bake something and decorate something and just out of the blues, the feeling to bake... hehehe....
Chocolate cupcakes are the gals' favourite, in fact, all time favourite:-D
  And for me, just having fun, piping cream:-D
Here my pretty flower cupcakes... for viewing purposes... hehehehe....



Both of the girls wanted to decorate their own cupcakes, and they had requested me to allow them to do so. They were so excited about decorating their own cupcake...


These are the cupcakes Nic & Nat tried to decorate. With Nic's on the left & Nat's on the right...
Hahaha... Guess both of them had fun decorating their cupcakes. They had even wanted to bring a cupcake for a friend in school:-p

No comments:

Post a Comment