Thursday, March 29, 2012

One cup yoghurt cake - Raspberry Yoghurt Cake

This is rather an interesting recipe, as basically, it is just a "One-Cup" measurement recipe...

I was, as usual, searching for new recipes to try, this particular recipe caught my attention.

First of all, it is a "One-Cup" measurement, secondly, the ingredients were very little and lastly, the methods are very simplified... :-D


Raspberry Yoghurt Cake

The texture, hmm, wasn't that soft, and it could be the oil, I just use 3/4 cup instead of a full cup... Perhaps that ended up on a drier texture on the cake....:-(
Other than that, the cake is as wonderful as it was.
I had actually used a 150g marigold low-fat vanilla yoghurt cup, and I added raspberry tea syrup in it, so that it will be more fruity than a vanilla one....

Basically, the ingredients are measured according to the yoghurt cup you have used.

Here, my Mimi, she just can't wait to set her hands on the cake. She had finished a slice all by herself. She said it was yummy...!!

Ingredients:

(Recipe adapted from BestRecipes.Com.Au)

1 cup yoghurt

1 cup vegetable oil (I used 3/4 cup canola oil)

2 cups sugar (I used 1.5 cup)

3 cups self raising flour

3 eggs


Method:

1. Mix all ingredients together until smooth.

2. Pour in a 20-22cm cake tin.

3. Bake at 160C for 1.5hrs.


Have fun:))

No comments:

Post a Comment