These cookies are really delicious. Probably meant to be a little chewy feeling but I bake it slightly longer as we all preferred "crispy" crunchy cookies:-D
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES
Nic took a bite on a cookie and she said she didn't like it as she couldn't bite off the cookie.
Reason being, her front 2 teeth are dropping soon.... hahahaha....
But....., the next day when I came back home, the cookies were almost finished by her.
She said she loves these cookies very much:-D
Recipe did called for raisins and walnuts. But my girls don't really like these 2 items, so I had omitted them off from the recipe:)
90g unsalted butter
100g brown sugar
75g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
50g chocolate chips
1. Sift flour, baking soda and salt together. Add in oatmeal and stir well.
2. Beat brown sugar & butter until creamy. Add in egg and beat again.
3. Add in the dry ingredients, followed by chocolate chips & stir well.
4. Scoop out abt a teaspoon of dough. Drop in on the tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 190C for about 15 mins. Leave to cool in a rack.