Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jammy Cookies

Don't these cookies remind you of your childhood days?

These Jammy Cookies are so tempting....


Jammy Cookies


I must say, I did have a hard time piping these rossettes, till my hand was aching.... hehehe...

Well, I did managed to pipe till the last bits. And how did I fare?

I couldn't help it but I just had to try one of the cookies.

Woooo, I must say it is yummy!!!!

Hubby tried one. He said it is good and I should make these cookies for CNY.


MiMi, trying one too...:-D

These cookies are rather easy to make. Hope you have fun making these jammy cookies.


Ingredients:

(Recipe adapted from 孟老师的下午茶)

80g unsalted butter

50g almond powder

50g castor sugar

1/4tsp salt

25g egg white

100 plain flour

assorted jam as desired


Method:

1. Beat butter, sugar, salt and almond powder until well combined. Add in egg white and continue beating till well blended.

2. Fold in the sieved flour. Mix well until well combined.

3. Pipe dough into desired rosettes shapes.

4. Bake in a preheated oven of 180C for about 15mins. Remove from oven and top the centre with the jam. Bake for another 10mins and it's done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment