Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Sweet Valentine's 2012

I guess I am late again in my posting for this Valentine's Cupcakes... :-p


Well, HAPPY SWEET VALENTINE"S DAY TO EVERYONE:))


It was Sunday, and I have started back on my baking session on Friday night, with the chocolate banana cupcakes, 2 types of bread and a chocolate buttermilk cake, plus these Pink Valentine's Cupcakes... :))


How did I fare on those bakes??? That will have to wait for me to post them up once I get a chance. Meantime, I'll just post this recipe, a new cupcake recipe that I have gotten from my new recipe book. :-D

I must say these cupcakes are really soft and fluffy, FANTASTIC!!!

Pink Valentine's Cupcakes



I thought, maybe I could bake some cupcakes for hubby and my good friend. But thinking that my friend's hubby does not fancy chocolate at all... So I have to bake these cupcakes in vanilla flavours instead of chocolate, no doubt we all loved chocolate cupcakes very much, especially the kids...:))

Any using strawberry whipped cream, as my friend's hubby preferred stawberry too...:-p

Topped with chocolate stripes and little heart shapes icing decos...
Nic said these cupcakes are so pretty and she preferred the ones with the flowers.

Gave these little cupcakes to my friend and she was really surprised and happy...:))

Recipe for these yummy Yellow Cupcakes

Ingredients:

2 1/3 cups cake flour (280g)

2 1/2 tsps baking powder

1/4 tsp salt

1 cup butter, softened (250g)

1 1/4 cups sugar (250g)

3 eggs

1 tsp vanilla essence

2/3 cup milk (90ml)

**The measurements in ml are in my own measurements


Method:

1. Beat butter on medium speed for abt 30s. Gradually add in the sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.

2. Add in the eggs, 1 at a time, beat well. Add in the vanilla essence.

3. On low speed, alternately add in the flour mixture(flour, baking powder, salt), 1/3 of the moxture at a time, and milk abt 1/2 at a time, beating well just until blended.

4. Bake the cupcakes in the preheated oven of 180C for abt 30mins or until the top is firm.

5. Decorate as desired.


And of course, our Valentine's Dinner at 鸡公锅.

And a little sweet surprise from hubby after our dinner:))

And a sweet little dessert to end our day... And the kids were enjoying it as well, esp Mimi...:-D


This heart shaped cake is from my good friend.

A sweet little treat from my colleagues in my office...



What a sweet Valentine.....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment