Sunday, September 30, 2012

Aspiring Bakers #24 (October 2012) : Jellies & Puddings

Updated 1st November 2012
Well, the month of October had ended pretty fast as I would say. But I am proud to say that we have recieved 97 entries in total for the Jellies & Puddings theme.
We have recieved many wonderful entries from all the participating bakers and every single entry had been wonderfully done. Of course for me, I have alot more of recipes to be bookmarked... and girls, Mummy wouldn't just make instant jelly for you in future... hehehehehe... I will be looking forward to host another theme in the near future too.
And do accept my apologies if I had been a BAD host... Hope I didn't:-p
Thank you all once again for joining us in the "Jellies & Puddings" theme.
Till then... :-D

If you are interested in our next theme, please visit Aspiring Bakers #25 - Steaming Hot Cakes (November 2012) hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders

Hello everyone! I will be hosting this month's Aspiring Bakers #24 (October 2012) : Jellies & Puddings. I will like to thank Small Small Baker for giving me an opportunitity to host this event.

Being a new baker since last April, I had gotten to known about Aspiring Baker and from then, I had been partcipating in most of the Aspiring Bakers' theme whenever I could. However, my baking lifespan did not last for too long since my eldest daughter had started a new journey in the Primary School, plus having 3 little monsters at home & work, were a challenge from the begining of this year...:-p

Alright, quite enough of myself. As mentioned, I had chosen Jellies & Puddings for this month's theme. I think jellies & puddings are everyone's favourite, including the little ones. My girls love jellies very much whereas I love both of them... For sure, I only know how to buy those premix jelly powder to make jellies for my girls... oops... hehehehe....

Who can join???
Everyone!!!
(if you do not have a blog, just send me a photo and recipe of your bake)


How to join???
Step 1 :
For Jellies, I welcome any creativity on the jellies
For Puddings, it can be baked, steamed or boiled. (Eg.: Creme Brulee, Bread Pudding, Panna Cotta, Rice Pudding, etc)
 
Step 2 :
Post it on your blog between 01 October 2012 and 31 October 2012.
Your post must include the recipe or link to the original recipe. If you are using a recipe from a book, please include the title of the book too.
Any entries that are posted outside the date range will not be accepted.
Any entries that do not include a recipe or link to the original recipe will not be accepted too. 

Step 3 :
Please mention that you are submitting your post to Aspiring Bakers #24 (October 2012) : Jellies & Puddings hosted by Charmaine of MiMi Bakery House and provide a link back to this post 
HERE.
Entries will not be accepted if the above is not included. 



Step 4 :
1. For those of you whom have a blog, simply click on the "ADD YOUR LINK" at the bottom of this post, and  fill in the required steps below.
2. For those of you whom do not have a blog, simply email mimibakeryhouse@gmail.com 
in the following format:
Your name or nickname:
Your blog name:

Name of your bake/dish:
URL of your post:
URL of your photo (one photo for each entry): 
(alternatively, you can attach your photo in your email).
.
Please use “Aspiring Bakers #24″ as your email subject. You may submit more than 1 entry.
.
The roundup will be posted on 01 November 2012.

If you are interested to find out what’s on the previous Aspiring Bakers #23: Desserts on a plate (September 2012) entries, hosted by Swee San of The Sweet Spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment