Thursday, September 20, 2012

Butter Cake 2

I totally had too many bakes yet to be posted... I had too busy with work recently and I had been baking, but with those quick & easy, simple recipes... I missed baking quite alot and I realised that I will be the host for the Aspiring Bakers for October...and I am not anyhow ready to be...:-p

My girlfriend had told me to bake this butter cake as she said it was very tasty, soft & fluffy... and most of all, she told me it was very easy to bake... Here I am, with this butter cake....:-D
This Butter Cake did came out very well. An usual butter cake that we will have them anytime of the day. However, this butter cake will not be one of my favourite. I will be posting up soon with some of the butter cakes that I will personally feel that they are extremely yummy... Do keep a look out for them.
Recipe & Ingredients as given by my friend, Eileen:
(with slight modifications)
230g butter
125g sugar
3 eggs
225g flour
2 tsp baking powder
100ml milk

Method:
Cream the butter and sugar until white & creamy. Gradually add the eggs one at a time. Alternate the sifted flour & baking powder with the milk. Mix until well-combined.
Baked in a preheated oven of 180-200C for about 30mins or until a skewer comes out clean.

Hope you will like this simple Butter Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment